Re: Corbin seat

At 03:02 PM 09/24/1999 -0700, Paul Master wrote:
 >I am aware that some have less than stellar support from Corbin, although no
 >one seems to question the product itself. Am I mistaken, does anyone have a
 >gripe about the company's product, or the Dual Canyon in particular?

I have not been overly impressed with my last two corbins seats. Both were
better than stock in one way or another, but overall I felt that I did not
get a good value for my money. My Dual Canyon for the old Sprint did have a
back rest option which my wife loved.

I have to do something with my stock seat as it looses its comfort when
riding all day. And from my wife's reaction after going to Key West (about
360 miles) the passenger portion seems to deteriorate quicker.

Mine will probably go to Sargent to be reworked.

Also, has anyone noticed their seat cover forming creases after a long run?
It looks like it is stretching and then bunching in a creased line. It is
not permanent though - it seems to go back to the stock stretchiness overnight.

- - Eric