CO/AR/UT/NM Trip

Hi Guys!  While I hate to be off the road, it's great to be checking my
e-mail once again.  The trip to New Mexico/Colorado/Utah/Arizona was
GREAT.  The STs did a fantastic job and we went on some great roads
(over 4,000 miles)!  I'll post something to Eric in the next week of the
highlights.

You all must make it to Bike Week in Park City, Utah, next year.  It was
a blast.  The road race was fantastic, as were the vintage trials, flat
track, and motocross (even if this event was a bit wet!).  The Triumph
truck was there, and we test rode a T-bird, a new platnum Daytona
(GEORGEOUS!!!), a Tiger, and a Speed Triple.  We also tried to sell as
many people on the ST as we could.  We rode some Buells and we wanted to
test ride a couple of Ducatis, but we got rained out on the last day.
After riding an ST, a S3T didn't hold any facination (no power were you
like it and too much vibration).  The Tiger and the Daytona were fun
rides.  The Daytona corners like its on rails!

Looking forward to catching up on the e-mail, and we hope you guys on
the east coast are doing o.k. after that nasty hurricane.

Lisa & Richard