Corbin, Backrests, Hugger, and Paint

I pretty much agree with David G's comments.  I like Corbin's, but in recent
years the quality has gone down hill, the service is not that good, and the
prices have positively gone from 'suck' to 'totally screw you' on Rick's
Gauge of Pricing Fairness.  And by the way, they told me June for the Sprint
ST seat back in February.  However, when they are made right, I have found
Corbin's to be good and more comfortable.  The firmness seems to almost help
on long rides and mine did break in.  Slightly.  I would do anything to buy a
Sargent over a Corbin, except my passenger loves the Corbin backrest.  So
that brings me to this:

Triumph-  we need a backrest that mounts to the top rack!  Short of that, I
know someone made one- just how hard was it and how good is it?

On a side note. would the guy painting his hugger let us know how it goes and
what you used.  And keep us posted if the flexing causes any problems with
the paint in the future.

Eric-  Do we have Triumph/Sprint ST paint codes and distributor info on the
web site?

Rick Paukert
'99 Red Sprint ST (R.I.P)
'00 Blue Sprint ST (hopefully in Nov.)