From: jim schroeder [mailto:cretin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 12:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Under seat exhaust

Hey,
    Whatever happened to the guy developing an under seat type exhaust for
the
ST?? He said it didn't interfere with the bags, etc. (that Black Widow
looked
pretty awesome on the 595) Obviously the fender gets chopped, a new tune
will
have to be incorporated, perhaps a whole new CD by Garbage to celebrate it!
digress, anyone have a clue??
                                    Ride alert,
                                                Jim
'99 ST "Sable"