Subject: Euro Light Switch
Author:  Erik Miner <axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    9/26/99 6:54 AM

I need to call on the collected wisdom of you all. I'm wondering if
in Europe there is a handle bar switch on the right side that allows
one to turn on and off the headlights etc. I hoping that there is and
I can buy one. I'm going to have the heated grips installed and I'm
not to thrilled with the stock switch. If I can get the euro
headlight switch I believe I could use it to control the heated
grips. Whatdaya all think??

Erik