Re: Better Heated Grip Switch!!

Erik Miner wrote:
> Well I just got off the phone with Jack Lilley's parts
> and service dept and it can be done, and easily !  So for 60 pounds
> or about $100.00 I can have a nice clean install on the handle bars.
> No cutting of the fairing or cockpit plus I'll be able to turn them
> on and off with taking my hands off the bars! I'll let everyone know
> how it turns out when I get it all installed.

Erik, when will you be doing this? Is the price you quoted for the
switch alone??  We just ordered the heated grips for both bikes, and if
the grips come in in the next few days, I was thinking about having my
dealer install them when my bike is in for its 12000 miles service this
week, but I may wait to see how this works for you as I like the idea of
not cutting into the fairing or the cockpit!

Keep us posted!

Lisa & Richard White
Houston, Texas
1999 Red Sprint ST (x2)