From: Jeff Jenkins [mailto:jeff.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 1999 7:54 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 3M paint protection clear film, and Pannier question

One thing to
keep an eye out for though is to make sure they put the locks on
correctly.
Mine mixed the frame locks with the bag locks and it's a PITA to open
things
up.   Am taking it back in next week and demanding he fix it gratis, I
paid
him to do it right the first time.  Simple enough mistake to have made
though so I'm not too aggrivated, they look almost identical.