Re: Turbo Article

I would really enjoy the excitment of a Turbo charged engine,  but
what is the gas mileage of a Turbo ST?  Sorry for any repition (I have
posted this question before), but I am still curious if anybody has any
info on this. One of the things that attracted me to the ST is the good
gas mileage.

Same with the race pipes.  How do they affect the gas mileage?  Any body
got any specs or know where I could find some?

Thanks a lot!!

Justen