RE: noise from fuel pump running

It seems that they all squeal for a coupla seconds when you first switch on the
ignition but then shut right off. Mine on occasion will continue it's
complaining for 30 minutes or more. It can be very loud and annoying.

brian

Challenger Timothy APK <Timothy.Challenger@xxxxxx> on 09/28/99 01:20:51 AM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx