The game Saturday, the microwave, and e-mail

	Sorry more of you can't make the game Saturday. I think that Carlo from
Italy could be of help in the soccer game. Forget Eric, I've seen him
ride a motorcycle at the rallye and I don't think he could even find the
ball!!!
	Blake; what can I say? The department of higher education? Come on now,
how could YOU forget!
	The beer will be nice and cold after the game so hate to see both of
you miss it. Not that long of a drive is it?
	I have a calendar so I remembered. It's just that pesky address book
when you send one message to the ST list and then BINGO, I better get
this weeks game information out quick. No need to worry with addresses
just send it!!!
	Blake, how did you know I'd be in e-mail retraining that day? I forgot
myself!
	Well, at least I can admit it when I make a mistake.
	But it wasn't MY fault!
	Sorry listers, I'll do better the next time and hope I don't have
twenty ST's shoe up at my indoor soccer game Saturday. Oh well, if I do
then I'll just go ride and forget the round thing.
	The E-Mail WIZARD.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"