Ignition cover and lubricant

	A Cap Lug is the plastic plugs you see on several items used to plug
holes or cover connectors. They are usually red or black in color and
come in numerous sizes. A C-19 just happens to fir perfectly. If you
need one go to almost any packing shop, auto store, or tool supply store
and ask for it by name.
	I use a small squeeze tube of silicone powder that I got at Auto Zone
for under a buck in most of my locks. It goes a long way and really
helps with lock function.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"