Re: This Saturday's game

At 10:56 PM 09/27/1999 -0400, Blake Sobiloff wrote:
 >Good idea! BTW, don't forget it's your turn to clean out the microwave
 >in the break room on Friday. Remember, Jack's going to be at email
 >training that day and you said you'd trade turns with him.

Oh damn! I forgot all about that. Maybe if I get in early tomorrow I can
switch the assignment board over to Richard and Lisa - they've been on
vacation for two weeks and won't care, I'm sure. But thanks for reminding
me about the class - I have Jack's tape recorder and need to get it back to
him so he can record plenty of notes - you know how it gets at his age

- -Ok guys this is getting out of hand, your scaring me with all the office
speak.
- -Really, your frightening me ;) HEY JACK, FESS UP MAN, YA SENT TO THE WRONG
LIST!
- -How old was he at that last birthday?  Just kiddin' :->