RE: Junk in the text??

Hope no one is offended by me posting this, but for those of us using
Outlook (and I agree Bill has a lot to answer for :-) , if  you reply under
the quote as suggested by Mike below, then we have to open every email and
scroll down to get the gist of the message and decide whether we want to
read it. With Outlook and with the post at the top of the message I can
quickly scan the inbox (which shows the first 2 -3 lines of the message) and
then decide which messages are signal and which are noise. Seeing as how
this ST list generates up to 20 messages a day (on a good day) this can be
pretty helpful in weeding out the really interesting (to me) and useful
posts from the social lubricant posts (no offence intended). So from my
perspective and I would assume the perspective of other Outlook users, it
would be great if people would put their post at the top and the cut/paste
of the message thread they are responding to at the bottom.

Sorry for going on about this, but over the last couple of months that I've
been lurking on the list, I've often wished that this issue would be
addressed.... When you get over 100 emails a day from this and other lists,
not to mention the work based emails, it is helpful to have a way of
scanning through and filtering the info.

On a more ST oriented note, I'm off tomorrow to the Triumph dealers to put a
deposit on a red ST 2000. So thanks for all the really helpful info on the
list, it has definitely helped me make my decision to become an ST owner.

cheers, Grant.