Re: New subscribers

>Welcome to new subscribers,

Oh, OK.  Hi, I'm Patti.

("Hi Patti!")

I don't own an ST right now, although I've been lusting after one for
a while, and I'll probably pick one up within the next few months.
The blue one looks spectacular.

My current ride is a 91 EX500 that I've turned into a baby sport tourer
with a taller windscreen, a Corbin seat, and Givi luggage.  I live and
work in San Francisco, and my bike is everyday transportation.  The EX
is a wonderful city bike, and hard bags make carrying stuff on it
practical, but it's mediocre for long rides.

My biggest concern is that it might be a little bit too tall for me.
I'm 5'8", but my legs are fairly short.  I expect that I'll wind up
shaving the seat a little bit, or otherwise lowering the bike.
Suggestions?

- -Patti