Re: So y'all just had to talk about batteries

Well, it hardly seems worth MY while complaining about the
battery or anything else now.
I just rang the workshop to find out (for the insurance people)
how long the repairs are going to take.
They said the bike is a write-off, and beyond repair.
I'm flabbergasted - I genuinely thought 3/4 of it was still OK -
not a scratch on the tank or the metal arms of the frame, that I
could see at least, and yet it is apparently not worth the
effort. Makes you wonder how easily they pass that verdict,
doesn't it?
Unless they mean that it's easier to scrap it for spares and
offer me a new one.

Whichever way, it looks like I'll be the first one on the list
to have had two new T-reg Sprint STs in the space of 6 months!
Or should I consider the RS now ... hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder.

Tim