TT600 racing debut.

Very quick note to say that we had the TT600 out at Snetterton today.

Andi had poor pre-given grid positions, being on the 6th, 7th and
10th rows with a total of 40 riders with him. The bike is still
completely standard as far as the engine goes. The suspension has
been attended to however.

The first race he came in 6th, that's from row 6. The second race on
Clives prompting saw him jump the start and get noticed, given a
20 sec penalty, he was lying 7th at the end but was classified as 16th.
The final race from row 10 saw him end up in 7th place.

They are all very happy with the bike, it handles like a dream, the
only thing we need is more power to compete with the ex works 600's
that were with him on the grid.

All in all a good start from a standard engine, and plenty of encouragement
from everyone at the circuit. Look out for a review in MCN next week.

Ok must go late again, the wife has already rung into say that diner is
in the dog. Will be away next week in Italy sourcing some new stuff.

TTFN

Steve.