Re: Dirty Bikes

At 09:44 PM 3/31/00 -0500, Jconne6305@xxxxxx wrote:
>it on the side stand, and watched as it toppled onto it's right side on top
>of my trusty plastic bucket.  It trashed both fairing pieces, mirror, tank,
>pipe, and brake lever.  does anyone have any clue what this mess will cost?
><snip>
>dirty bikes are safer!

John, I feel your pain. I have quite the incline on my driveway and almost
did the same thing last weekend with mine. Luckily a quick grab on the bar
kept it from going over..........

Just be aware that there are a few others on this list that have done the
same or similar...... keep your chip up !

At least you didn't try putting your wife's ST on the centerstand in bare
feet..... only to drop it.... Now that would be something that would be
really hard to live down. ;-)

- - Eric