Re: close encounter

I thought  posting an incident might be a good learning opportunity and maybe
others would do likewise.  Could also serve to keep us on our toes!
I'm heading east on two lane each way divided highway, speed 55, following a
Jeep one with the clear plastic windows so faded you can't see through.
Nothing much here just cruising along enjoying the scenery.  Suddenly the
jeep swerves right, a cage in front of the Jeep has stopped to turn left
through a break in the median.  I could not see this as I was blocked by the
Jeep, my reaction Major swerve to the right back left pass the Jeep clear
road ahead. Remember there out to get you!

Sorry to hear of others misfortune, heal quickly!

David Viosca
- -Bird Dawg-
"Keep your nose to the wind"

End of st-digest V2000 #138