RE: Bike-to-bike communications

Previously, you (Gaske David G DLVA) wrote:
> Do hand signals count?  I will be using the pointing finger (index) for
> things like double wide trailers, The letter "M" for McDonalds, and middle
> finger for cars in my lane!!!  If others have better communication ideas,
> let me know.

None of the people I regularly ride with have any high-tech comms.
Since we are typically a small group hand signals work just fine.  My
experiences with larger groups weren't as successful.  Too often
information didn't get relayed from the front of the pack to the back.

And, of course, information never flows from back-to-front when all you
can do is point.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Year's Resolution: SaddleSore 1000 (tm) or bust!
                       http://www.ironbutt.com