RE: gloves

>>I was wondering what everyones thoughts on gloves are. I am thinking about
a pair of Held gloves. Any experience?

>I just bought a pair of Held gloves. They're great! but pricey($200USD). I
>bought them at Motoliberty. They have blown away all other glove
>manufacturers in every glove test I've read. I had the Triumph gloves but
>they were starting to fall apart after 5 years of use.
>Dennis

I've had a few pairs of Held gloves - they're pretty expensive in
comparison, but I found them very comfortable.
They lasted only just over a season before the thumbs went through (on every
pair I had).
I now use the Hein Gericke sports gloves - nearly as comfy, but a lot
cheaper and have lasted longer already.

Tim.