Headlight Aiming

Taking a page from my own book I searched around a bit and found
several sites with explanations on correct headlight aiming. This one
from G.E. is the easiest to understand and should result in a good
alignment.

Erik
Hot Dawg

Are you sure your headlights are not blinding others? Here, from
G.E., is the recommended way to check headlight aim.

1. Find a 35-40 foot stretch of flat or evenly sloped pavement such
as a driveway facing a wall or garage door.

2. Shine your low beams on the door / wall from 2 to 3 feet away and
outline the bright spots on the door with a pencil or tape.

3. Back the car to 25 feet from the door / wall. The top of the low
beams should shine no higher than the top of the marks on the door or
lower than the center of the marked circle. If your vehicle has four
headlights the center of the high beam (the inner or lower two
lights) should align with the top of the low beam marks. If you have
only two headlights, the high beams are automatically aimed when you
aim the low beams.