Kudos, Jedi Dawg.

I have always believed that bikers are better motorists (in any mode) for
having the two-wheeled perspective.  As much as I hate traveling in traffic
like the cages (I think lane-splitting is legal in California only?),
discretion is the better part of valor and defensive riding insures living
to ride another day.  You're riding in a way that avoids risk and promotes a
positive image, which benefits us all.  It also shows your excellent
judgment and manly restraint.  Thanks, brother.

Crash