for Crash - licensed operators

 >>> An irresponsible operator is one who drives while eating,
talking, telephoning, farding (sic), reading, disciplining children,
or
playing music at a deafening volume to the point of failing to use
mirrors, turn signals, proper attention, or common sense.<<<

    Absolutely correct, ...and very well said besides that!!

 >>> I chalk it up to the vagaries of fate and the demographics of
the places I ride through, rather than blaming females <<<

    Huh!!   Doesn't that contradict your detailed description above?

              - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as
Dogood)