SUVs & Goop

David, I'm just catching up on my Digests, as well.  I am very sorry to hear
of your SUV encounter.  I am still trying to regain my confidence after a
shunt last fall.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

On Monday, Eric Sheley wrote:

"If you can find a product called 'Goop' Adhesive, use that. It works well
for the job."

I was thinking of using Goop to reattach my carbon fiber tank pad, as
the little black adhesive strips failed due to cold weather.  What do you folk
think of that idea?  Also, there are different varieties of Goop.  I selected
Marine Goop, as I thought it would be easier to remove any spill-over.
Please advise.  Thanks.

- -- Shon
"Guard Dawg"
99 Red ST