Re: (no subject)

Jconne says,
<<   I  was going to wash the sprint today
 while preoccupied with other matters, pulled the bike out of the garage, put
 it on the side stand, and watched as it toppled onto it's right side on top
 of my trusty plastic bucket.  It trashed both fairing pieces, mirror, tank,
 pipe, and brake lever. >>

How about this one - I rode my Triumph Adventurer 900 (before my Sprint
days!) in the morning, left it parked on the driveway, next to the  car
(Spacecruiser).  I had lunch, Got into the car to get the heavy shopping,
drove off the drive forgetting the bike was still there, knocked it sideways
onto a low lying brick wall, just enough to wreck just about everything.  I
cried for weeks.    Ann, Britain