Corbin Seat help Tri-State Area

I recently put a Corbin seat on my ST and live in Harrisburg, PA .  If
anyone wants to check it out in person let me know off list and we can
arrange to hookup on a ride.

I find the Corbin seat offers much better support than the stock seat.  It
is a bit wider and and thicker than the stock.  It offers MUCH better
padding for the passenger.   Keep in mind it will take a good 1500 miles to
break-in the Corbin.  My Corbin now (2500 miles later) feels much softer
than it did when I first put it on but still very supportive.

I got the seat with the carbon fiber embossed leather in the seating areas.
This makes it grip my pants and I do not slide around at all!  I do find the
seat roomier than the stock and like having the various positions to shift
to on a long ride.

The Corbin seat fits so much better than the stock....no gaps around the
sides between the seat and the bodywork.  Compare the fit and you will think
the stock seat is downright ugly.  (Personal opinion, your mileage may vary
;)

One thing to note, if you get the Corbin seat, remove the hard rubber washer
that fits on the seat latch post of the stock seat and put it on the Corbin.
This will eliminate any slop of the latching mechanism.

Ride safely,
Charlie