Paul's video

	I have Paul Master's video tape of his ride up and down a wonderful
road. If anyone is interested in viewing please let me know off list.
See Paul's message to me previously.

Paul Master wrote:  You can send it to whomever you wish. If you don't
have someone in mind,
ask the list. My pleasure, as you now know yourself. I just did another
run and with a couple of bikes in view, I think it is even more
interesting.

Jack Hays wrote: Morning Paul. Top of the day to ya. Eric sent me your
ride video and I stayed up until eleven last night watching. What a
road! Great, great, great. Do you want me to send it back to you or to
someone else?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"