Re: Corbin

>Do you think that if the driver area was 2"
>shorter / less deep, would that keep you from sliding around as much??

Sorry to be late, Erik, been too busy to read my mail.  I think the 2"
forward placement would make the saddle just about perfect for me.  There
is still the issue that you sit in a pocket rather than straddle the stock
saddle, and that is a feeling that takes some getting used to for some
people.  I think the pillion would be happy with the extra room, also.  Hope
you get to ride one,    Dave