Re: Dawgbert's headed west!

>	I just accepted a job offer with a company in Sunnyvale, CA (USA), so
>I'll be relocating to the Silicon Valley towards the end of the month. I
>had hoped to ride my ST across the country, but with my broken
>collarbone I'll have to content myself with discovering only the CA
>roads next month. (From what I've read here and elsewhere, that's not
>too bad of a consolation prize!)
>	So, to my East coast friends on the list, a fond farewell, and to the
>many new West coast friends I hope to make, a hearty "Hello!"

Well we really don't need more people here, but since you ride an ST, we'll
let you in. Let me know when you arrive and I'll give you a tour of a few
of my favorite roads.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com