Re: Mt.St. Helen in the fog

Have any of you seen (in person) or sat on a K1200LT?  Amazingly
huge!  There was one at the BMW/Triumph dealer where I
purchased my RS, so I had a chance to look at it "up close and
personal".  You really have to be standing next to one to get a true
impression of its' size.  Someone here earlier commented that
Honda had made a car out of a motorcycle in the Goldwing; well, in
the case of BMW, they made a Winabego out of a motorcycle in
the K1200LT.

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS