My first day on an RS

I picked up my new RS this morning. It looks and feels great, the only
problem I have with it is trying to keep the rev counter below 3,500 revs
for the next 100km. I have an early morning ride scheduled for tomorrow
that should resolve that matter. Touch wood, the bike rides like a dream.
The dealer warned me that the gears would be very cluncky until the 1st
service, but I have had no such problems. The gear box is great.

Which brings me to the point of this mail. Can anyone tell me an easy way
to get the bike up onto its centre stand! I had it fitted as an option but
am finding it difficult to operate. Apart from that everything is just fine
and dandy. I had the belly pan fitted, and also bought a tank bag. The top
box and rack will be fitted at the first service, since the options aren't
in the country yet. Apparently this is the 1st order in Australia for the
RS top box, or at least that's what the dealer told me.

Can't wait for the morning....

"Depudee Dawg"   Mike Hill
Sydney,  Australia

00 Sprint RS.."B3"