Re: Now a new owner!

todd brockmeyer wrote:

> OK, please ignore my last post for the price requests.
>  This morning I drove down to the dealer and bought a
> 2000 blue ST.

Congrats, Todd! Unfortunately, you're in for some of the most
anticipation-filled days of your life. However, most of us are proof
that it *is* possible to survive the wait. :-)

Once you get your bike, make sure you stick to the rev limits and try
not to do the entire 100 mile break-in in one stretch. It's better for
the engine if you make several short trips out of it, letting the engine
completely cool between sessions. Also, quite a few folks recommend
postponing the first service until 600 miles or so, giving the engine a
little longer to wear in before switching to the synthetic oil.

Have fun!

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting