Re: (no subject)

Jconne6305@xxxxxx wrote:

> hello all.  does anyone have any thoughts on aftermarket pipes?   Regarding
> the Triumph units any thoughts on carbon fiber versus stainless?

I'm very happy with my Triumph carbon fibre pipe. The sound is great and
the new engine map that goes with the pipe works very nicely --
definitely more HP throughout most of the RPM range. I like the CF look
better than the stainless, too. However, both the CF and the stainless
are simply cosmetic wraps; the underlying muffler body is still aluminum
(? can't remember for sure).

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting