brakelight modulator

haven't gotten my headlight modulator installed yet but did just
successfully put in a brakelight modulator, also made by Kriss
electronics....

Preety easy to install, only 3 wires.  Green, Red, and Yellow.

Green was a ground, no problem.  You are to find the brakelight circuit
wire, cut it before it reaches the bulb, and splice in the modulator with
the red wire going to the light and the yellow back towards the circuit.
Not knowing better I cut the red wire going to the tail-light, figureing it
to be the power....  well, it was the power for the rear running light and
not the brake light.  Once wired in and the power turned on the rear would
flash until the brakes were applied, and then it would stop.  I spliced the
running light lead back together and studied the diagram for a headamp,
which showed the blue wire being the high beam.  I figured it was probably
the same for the brakes so I cut into the blue, installed it, and VOILA!

Looks a little messy now, what with all the cut and spliced wires, but I now
have a neato cool brakelight modulator.    It even appears to flash
slower/faster depending upon the pressure put on the brakes!

If anyone is interested the brake modulator cost $20 when purchased with the
headlight modulator, which was around $125.

Anybody have the Sprint Shop Manual?  I have a couple questions that could
be answered with it....