RE: Free Play in Rear Wheel.

Ian,
I noticed the play on mine the first day I got it home.  I rang the dealer
who sounded puzzled but went to check another new bike in the showroom which
was just the same.  They (allegedly) checked it out with Triumph who said
that it was OK.  I did change dealers (for location reasons) and they were
also surprised when I pointed it out.  They had two new bikes with the same
amount of play.  This was back in March '99 and I haven't thought about it
since then until you brought the subject up.  I am interested in hearing any
other comments though.

Best Regards,

Tim Deakin