Re: Having trouble getting it up!

The important thing is too make sure that both legs of the center
stand are touching the ground, and that the weight of the bike is
evenly on both. Then using your weight step down firmly on the center
and pull back at the same time..one movement. Yes I'll agree that the
BMW's I've had, had center stands that were easier to use, but the ST
isn't too bad once you get the knack.

Erik
Hot Dawg