Re: Vegas trip

 At 03:11 PM 4/10/00 -0700, Patti Beadles wrote:
 >I'm doing San Francisco to Vegas and back in a few weeks.  My
 >current plan is to leave SF on a Thursday afternoon, ride a few
 >hours, maybe to Fresno, and then do the rest of the trip on
 >Friday.  Back will either be a one-day trip or two, depending on
 >how I do in the world series of poker.
 >Should I pay special attention to anything before I leave?  It will
 >be my first trip on the new bike.

Be sure to drink lots of water along the way; staying hydrated is
very important, especially on a long ride.  And take a cell phone,
it's almost the only tool you need.

> Just on the off chance that something
> Bad happens, are there any Triumph dealers on the route?

According to the Triumph webpage, there are dealers in Modesto,
Fresno, and two in Las Vegas.  That's about it along the route you
are taking  between here in the SF Bay Area and Las Vegas.

Have fun!

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS