"Extreme Twisties - Southeastern USA"

For those of you who asked - I received the book earlier this week -
already mapping out a few spots.

The book is more of an atlas of twisty sections of roads with attendant
maps and a description of the author's impressions of the routes.
Clearly marked and mapped out - you will need a big map in order to find
the mapped routes in the book.

For me - I like it - since I don't know many of these roads.  It's nice
to use for planning my road trips.  I found that I have ridden a few of
each of the roads in the book, but there are plenty of others.  I live
in the DC area, and I usually ride only a few hi mileage trips each
year.  Time is short, so knowing where to go helps a lot.

States covered are:
Virginia
West Virginia
North Carolina
Georgia
Tennessee

Contact me offlist if you want to know more!

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Well...if you're talking about body parts, then yes, I AM a
conservative rider."