Re: "Extreme Twisties - Southeastern USA"

> The book is more of an atlas of twisty sections of roads with attendant
> maps and a description of the author's impressions of the routes.

I too have this book. A good reference but I would prefer more detailed
descriptions.

> Clearly marked and mapped out - you will need a big map in order to find
> the mapped routes in the book.

    For a big map try The Roads Of North Carolina. Great map. Large atlas
size with a lot of detail.They also have maps for other states.
Texas,Arkansas etc.......I have 5.

Robert
Dallas