Sigma BC800 computer

Hello all of you out there with the Sigma BC800 fitted, has anyone checked
if the wheelsize WS setting on the website is the same as their actual
tyres?

I'm not surprised to find the ST's speedo overreads, by something that's
closer to a constant 10 km/hr than a percentage of the speed - i.e. speedo
reads 60 km/hr when I'm doing about 52 km/hr according to the Sigma, and
speedo reads 190 when I'm doing about 178 according to the Sigma.  However,
I am surprised to find the Sigma reads slightly overreads distance, by about
1% if I remember rightly.  This probably means the Sigma wheelsize is
slightly wrong for the tyre and the speedo is actually overreading even
more.

Yes, OK, perhaps I shouldn't be lazy and I should actually measure the
circumference on my new Michelins...

Neil