Re: free play in rear wheel

My husband John had free play in his back wheel, took it to the dealer who
had to have the back redone, bushes, etc.  \He was very lucky to have caught
it before coming away.  Little ole me doesn't use the main so I'll have to
get big ole John to do it for me.  Couldn't do without him!!!<grin>
Seriously,  The rear swingarm bushes at the top part of the monoshock that
had come away and were loose, resulting in about 4 inches of freeplay.  I bet
that's what has started on mine as well, as I've already posted about a funny
sensation coming from behind (no, not John <LOL>) on cornering.  It was
suggested it was my style of riding probably, but I've been riding different
bikes since 1974 and never had a problem with this before.  Ann, 'Combrogi'
dawg, Pen-ddraig Sprint ST, Kent, Britain.  I've just been told off by John
for not telling him before.  <groan>

I checked the back wheel and there is no free play.  Must be me!!!