Mobil the one for me

Just a note and I hate to bring it up and get the oil discussion going again
but. I had a problem with my T-Bird , turning a corner  on last Sundays ride
the shift mechanism stuck , results only had 4th and 5th gear working .
Fortunately I was with a pack so , my buddy went home got his truck and came
all the way back to get me in the hill country . Anyway I  found the problem
and in doing so had to remove the sump and reinstall the mounting screws of
the pawl carrier for the shift drum.  I know your probably thinking ,,what I
thought this was about oil well it is . With 15, 500 miles this includes a
couple of loaded Big Bend trips the inside of the sump , clutch basket,
bottom of the rods etc are just immaculate. I know everyone has their
opinion as to which oil to use but for me the Triumph Mobil is what I will
stay with , the results speak for themselves . There is absolutely no
sludge, deposits , or anything inside the engine or gearbox.  I am pretty
impressed, so if any of you have the occasion to open up your engine or
gearbox and have been running the Triumph oil you will ,I think agree that
the results are worth the cost. Of course this is only my opinion and we all
know about opinions.

Perry in San Antonio Tex
									96
T-Bird back together by Sat