Re: Gatorade vs H20

>I would like to see this research. I have read just the opposite, that all
>you body really needs is H20 which is sweatted out and that all these other
>additives are unnecessary unless you like the taste. This assumed that your
>were getting the proper nutrition eating the right meals etc.. It even
>suggested that these drinks could slow the absorption process.

I've also heard that plain water is better if you can stand the taste. This
of course depends on where you filled up your water bottle. I don't usually
like the taste of plain water, so I go with Koolaid which satifies my sweet
tooth. I can't vouch for whether the extra sugar improves my performance
any, but I do know I'm happier. It's also a lot cheaper than Gatorade and
easier and lighter to pack.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com