Re: Advice on shipping an ST?

Gaske David G DLVA wrote:

> 1. Buy my bike trailer (One bike, Has large wheels, is very stable at speeds
> in excess of the posted limit).

OK guys, I'll bite: what's this option going to cost me?

David, please email me privately.

Bill, what should I be looking for in a motorcycle trailer and who makes
good ones? If I'm going to do this, I imagine the trailer should be able
to carry tools and spares so that I can eventually cart a race bike
around.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting