Re: Bike trailers [was Re: Advice on shipping an ST?]

At 06:19 PM 4/13/00 -0400, Blake Sobiloff wrote:
>In that case, Weasel Dawg ought to have some suggestions... :-)

Hey ! Piss Off !

I've just finished working 66 hours of the last 72 (2 hours sleep Wed and 4
hrs this morning) and am now going through my mail to find this ?

Thanks.....

Actually I have shipped many Harley's and my 509 (when I sold it) via AMA
approved shippers. I had one harley that ended up with a very minor scratch
(which the mover pointed out to me) - other than that, I've not had a
problem. When I sold the 509, I shipped it from my dealer to his dealer (in
Pittsburgh area) so that we got the commercial delivery rate (save $50 on
each end). Check to make sure that you have insurance coverage if it is
shipped - if not, you'll need to get separate coverage.

- - Eric