Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:18:47 +0100
From: Keith Peters <keith_peters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: First Oversea's Ride

Next month I will take the bike over to France and the Loire valley for a
weeks holiday. This my first ever holiday on a bike. I have read the
information being supplied to Patti for the Vegas trip with great interest.

 From the experienced explorers on the list could anyone suggest some
suspension / tyre pressures setting for two up, fully loaded touring.

With this information and that already given to Patti I should be able to
loose my long haul virginity in safety (I hope !!)