ZG Double Bubble

Folks,

Add me to the list of happy Zero Gravity Double Bubble owners. Fit and
finish were perfect. Easy install. The double bubble makes a noticable,
significant improvement in air flow. I'm 5'10". With the stock screen, the
air was hitting me at chin level and flowing up under my helmet. The Double
Bubble raises the air flow to the brow/top of helmet level. Much quieter and
much less turbulence. The ZG screen is about an inch higher than stock at
the low point and 2-3 inches higher at the midpoint. No interference with
vision, massive reduction in turbulence and buffeting. Get yours now!

Larry>