Re: ZG Double Bubble

Anyone out there around 6'2" tried a Double Bubble with GenMar risers? I'm
happy with the stock screen & risers, my head is in clean air but curious if
the D.B. might be an improvement (especially at higher velocities) or
whether it induces buffeting. I don't think a 'touring' screen is for me.

Paul Bulfin.
Brisbane, Australia.
Black '99 ST.

> Folks,
>
> Add me to the list of happy Zero Gravity Double Bubble owners. Fit and
> finish were perfect. Easy install. The double bubble makes a noticable,
> significant improvement in air flow. I'm 5'10". With the stock screen, the
> air was hitting me at chin level and flowing up under my helmet. The
Double