Re: Triumph Rear Hugger for ST

- --=====================_118510989==_.ALT

At 01:02 PM 4/15/00 -0700, Neil Lindsey wrote:
>The hugger is fairly easy to get into position otherwise by feeding it in
>from the rear between the rear fender and the wheel, but there is not
>enough room to get the rear tip of the chain guard UNDER the brake
>line.  The brake line is routed around the rear shock and there not enough
>slack to get it over/around

I installed the Lilley CF hugger and had no problem installing it without
removing the rear line. I just went out and measured the chain guard
portion and it is about two inches shorter in length (than stock) so that
is probably why you are having trouble and I did not.

- - Eric

- --=====================_118510989==_.ALT

At 01:02 PM 4/15/00 -0700, Neil Lindsey wrote:<br>
into position otherwise by feeding it in from the rear between the rear
fender and the wheel, but there is not enough room to get the rear tip of
the chain guard UNDER the brake line.&nbsp; The brake line is routed
around the rear shock and there not enough slack to get it over/around
I installed the Lilley CF hugger and had no problem installing it without
removing the rear line. I just went out and measured the chain guard
portion and it is about two inches shorter in length (than stock) so that
is probably why you are having trouble and I did not. <br>
- - Eric<br>