Dawg Day afternoon

	Dragnet: Dawg Day afternoon version.
	8:50 AM: Rude dog calls Bird Dawg; hey, want to go for a ride?
	8:50 AM: Bird Dawg replies I was just thinking of calling you. Why
don't you come by the house?
	8:51 AM: I'll head your way right after church. Should be there by
noon.
	8:52 AM: Rude dog calls A Dawg With No Name. Repeat. Repeat response.
	12:25 PM: Rude Dawg pushes the magic fire stick button while wondering
about his bold statement of sometimes sitting for weeks without a
battery problem.
	12:25:03 PM: BIG SMILE!
	12:28 PM: Rude Dog solo starts building the Dawg pack by running with A
Dawg With No Name.
	12:35 PM: Rudy and A Dawg With No Name both feed the need to keep the
Dawg Sleds happy.
	12:40 PM: Rude Dog and A Dawg With No Name wake the napping Bird Dawg
with the sounds of perfect running engines. Bird Dawg starts to give
chase but clears the cobwebs of laying in the sun and lights the third
Dawg mount. We now have three Dawgs in Red, Black, and Platinum. Quite
colorful. Like "The Spy Who Shagged Me"; a Mini Rallye!
	12:41 PM: Bird Dawgs' neighbor stops as we are saddling up and makes
the comment "If your giving one away I want the RED one". Good neighbor
and a man who knows his colours!
	12:42 PM: The Dawg Pack is off and enjoyed a 250 mile back road ride of
North Texas roads, switching lead Dawgs, lunch at one of my favorite
German restaurants in Lindsay, exploring, even went dirt biking on the
ST's, and a good time. As Bird Dawg said "You know you get used to the
speed and it seems like your just cruising along. Then you slow down and
it feels like your barley moving".
	Great fun as we entered the restaurant and the clientele asked
questions, etc. When we left a Sunday dressed group of six older folks
were all out admiring our bikes. "That doesn't look like any Triumph I
ever saw" was just one of the comments. Lots of questions and "I used to
own a motorcycle" etc. The sun even made an appearance half way through
the ride and I/we just had a blast. One of my comments to David again
was that these bike are awesome.
	Ride On. Can't wait for the Texas Rat Rallye and Riding the Ridge
2000!!!
	Dallas - Fort Worth area riders be looking for the Rude Dog Kitchen
Pass Ride coming soon.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"